Get In Touch
Frequently Asked Question!
“The fundamental concept of Ayurveda is to maintain health. Ayurveda does not look at the disease. It looks at the host and [an individual’s] vulnerability,” Manyam said. Many Ayurvedic treatments — like meditation and individualized diets — are therefore aimed at keeping a person healthy, not curing them of disease.
- Offers a Nurturing Approach to Being Healthy. …
- You Get a Greater Understanding of Your Place in Life. …
- We Learn to Clear Up Energy. ..
- Better Health at a Cellular Level. …
- Toxins in the Body are Reduced. …
- Stronger Digestion.
Ayurveda is very effective remedy for healing than allopathy. Ayurveda can cure the disease from source but allopathy will just eradicate symptoms.
- Ghee(clarified butter)
- Dates and figs
- Mung beans
- Sandalwood And Almond Powder.
- Turmeric And Rice Flour.
- Aloe Vera And Lemon.
- Saffron And Olive Oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil.
- Holy Basil And Neem.
Prakruti is determined by three “bodily energies” called doshas. There are three basic doshas